Super Healthy : Baked Potato Wedges – Health a Bliss
Everyone in my family loves french fries including me. However being a fitness and health enthusiast, I always look out for healthier alternatives to not so healthy food.
Few years back, I was talking to a friend over the phone when she told me about these super healthy and yummy baked potato wedges. I tried it and my husband loved it. Now my daughter loves them too and I too enjoy it guiltfree
These are super easy and quick to make. If I have any kid coming over to my place then these potato wedges are a must .The elders enjoy it too and especially the ones watching their weight.
Everytime I make these, I get positive feedback. So thought of sharing the recipe with you.
How to make Baked Potato Wedges:
Prep time: 15 mins.
Cooking time: 25 mins.
Makes about 2 servings.
- Potatoes – 4 Medium sized
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Dried herbs – 1 tsp ( any herb of your choice, optional)
- Salt and freshly crushed black pepper – as per taste
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Wash and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Put the wedges in large bowl. Sprinkle oil, chilli powder, dried herbs, salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat the wedges.
- Lay the wedges on a greased baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-30 mins or until the wedges are golden brown and crisp on the outside.
Yipeey! Your super healthy and yummy potato wedges are ready to be eaten. So make these and enjoy with your family and friends
Hope you liked the healthy alternative to fried french fries. Do share your experience if you choose to try this recipe
- You can try different seasonings with these wedges as per your taste.
- You can add some grated cheese to it as well before or after baking.